Image via Wikipedia
You are cordially invited to an event you won’t want to miss!
On November 17, University of Phoenix will present a complimentary webinar on learning assessment in higher education. In this hour-long webcast, thought leaders from within the higher education community will speak to the challenges of assessing student performance and progress, and will raise important questions: “Is it enough to measure cognitive abilities alone? What other factors play a role in student success in higher education programs?”
Discussion will cover some of the following topics:
- Cognitive abilities and other potential predictors of student success
- The affective side of the learner
- Changing student demographics and related affects on learning assessment
- Measuring grit and the ability to persevere through adversity
Be sure to mark your calendar for this webinar. We think you’ll find it both interesting and valuable. Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone you think might be interested. All are welcome to attend.
The Other Side of Assessment Webinar
November 17, 2011 • 2pm EST / 11am PST
This webinar is sponsored by University of Phoenix and hosted by The Chronicle of Higher Education. All content presented during the event is provided by University of Phoenix.
Registration and further details here.
- 5 webinar must-do’s for content marketing (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)
- StraighterLine and University of Phoenix Partner to Provide More Opportunities for Earning College Degrees (prweb.com)