Analytics of my digital life on YouTube
In contrast to the dismally low viewing of my publications as noted by Google Scholar Citations and Academia.edu, I am rather more pleased with how many people view my YouTube creations, here http://www.youtube.com/user/MyndSurfer?feature=guide
I have received a total of 14,719 views in total of my 41 videos. An average of 37 views per video. And 688 views in the previous 30 days.
To my surprise, the top ranked video is my solution to the infuriating lip sync problem that results when you connect a digital TV to your stereo system! 173 views in the last 30 days!
Here are my top ten YouTube videos:
Figures indicated views in previous 30 days.
- The Lipsync Problem with Digital TVs and Hi-Fi systems: Demonstration and solution 173
- Let’s Make A Movie On Your iPad - Part 2 - step by step 99
- Samuel BARBER, ‘Sure on this shining night’ - practice 62
- Wives and girlfriends at the World Rugby Cup 2011 51
- UNITEC Spring Graduation 2011 50
- Les eaux du printemps (Spring waters) 32
- Now heaven in fullest glory - Haydn’s “Creation” 29
- I’m Martin Guerre - SCHONBERG & BOUBLIL 28
- Let’s make a movie on iPad 1 25
- Young Enterprise Out West 23